Solitaire (Turn 1)
How To Play Klondike Solitaire
- Solitaire is a popular game you can play with one deck of cards.
- The aim in this version of Klondike solitaire is to get all the cards onto the four foundations at the top.
- Each foundation starts with an ace and builds up to the king.
- The cards are first layed out into seven columns.
- One card goes in the column on the left, two cards go in the second column, three cards in the third.
- This continues for the rest of the columns until you reach seven cards in the seventh column.
- The cards are face down except the top card in each column which is turned face up.
- The remaining cards are called the stock and are placed face down in a single stack in the top left corner.
- When you turn over the top card in the stock, you can either use it or leave it in the waste pile.
- You can choose to turn 3 cards at a time instead of 1 by using using the Options link. Three turn solitaire is harder than one turn.
- The goal of the game is to move all of the cards to the four foundation stacks in the top right corner.
- These foundation stacks are empty at the start of the game.
- They must be stacked by suit (clubs, hearts, diamonds or spades) and beginning with Ace, then 2, 3, 4 and so on in order, ending with the King.
This month | All time Scores are updated every hour. If you want to be included, remember to enter a nickname when you finish a game.